A robust play-fitness course that encourages the 'circuit game' style of play that older children enjoy. Activities focus on developing coordination, balance, power and upper body strength. It's all about fun, but fitness is the hidden agenda.
Who is it for?
Children aged 8 to 12.
- Improved strength, coordination, fitness and confidence are by-products of playing.
- While fitness trails are perceived as 'work' by this age group, playgrounds where events are linked to make a circuit are regarded as fun and promote the invention of games.
- The transiting/resting decks that link events are large enough to allow children to socialise.
- Individual events can be used as part of the school's fitness curriculum.
- Children who are growing rapidly can be injured by repetitive exercises, so events are arranged to vary the load on the body.
- The design of the equipment makes it difficult for children to race one another, which helps to prevent injuries.
- Our consulting service ensures that the PlatinumPlay playground we design for you will suit your requirements and your budget.
- The subdued colours of the equipment are suited to this age group, who perceive bright colours to be for "little kids".
- The transparent metal mesh climbing wall is a world-first. The wall is graffiti-proof and ensures that children can always see who's on the other side - an important security factor for girls.
- Polymer handholds on the climbing wall are industry-standard.
- Durable materials and quality construction methods ensure many years of fun.
Enquire Now »